Entrepreneurial Mindset ProgramA Virtual 8-Week Course that meets Thursdays from 6-8PM, May 6-June 24
Cost:$199.00 per person
About this experience
Dates: Thursday evenings, May 6 – June 24
Time: 6:00 – 8:00pm
Learn directly from the firsthand experience of real-world entrepreneurs who share their knowledge and experience through the course. An entrepreneurial mindset is a framework for thinking and acting that can empower anyone to succeed, no matter their chosen path.
Participants who complete this course will learn to:
• Identify and evaluate opportunities that others overlook
• Transform a simple idea into a sustainable success
• Embrace an entrepreneurial mindset as a life-skill
• Identify and overcome self-limiting beliefs
• Interact with local entrepreneurs for critical guidance and support
Seating is limited - Registration and full payment must be received to guarantee a seat
Non-Refundable - Program fees are non-refundable. Failure to participate in the program after having paid all or any portion of the program cost will not be refunded.
Dr. LaToya Thurmond combines her 16 years of experience as a small business owner, coach, and PhD in Organizational Psychology to create and deliver strategies and practical tips that will leave you, your organization and employees inspired and ready to move forward into a place of abundance.